We are so honored to feature our lavish "one-of-a-kind" friend, Penny!
She created & designed this beautiful pairing just for Lavish Findings to help raise funds for our featured nonprofit, JESUS Film Project! Thank you Penny for sharing your talent & heart with us!
The story behind the necklace ... by Penny Thomas
When I saw this beautiful antique brass flower, it reminded me of a quote that I love:
"A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it, it just blooms."
~ author unknown
How lovely it is to be free to just be ourselves, just the way we are, just the way God made us. We don't have to impress anyone or be the way anyone else wants us to be -- be yourself, be beautiful just the way you are ....... just bloom!
- antique brass filigree rose with Czech glass pearl
turquoise blue Picasso faceted Czech glass beads
- Swarovski crystal bronze glass & pearl beads
- antique brass Czech glass crystal rondelles
- antique brass swivel lobster clasp
- necklace measures approximately 19"
- pendant adds 2.25"
- earrings measure approximately 1.75" / hypoallergenic (for pierced ears)
Penny Thomas lives in Katy, Texas with her sweetheart of 30 years & their son & daughter. She is retired from court reporting and has had a 15 year career with Stampin' Up! where she earned a place in the Founder's Circle as one of the top 100 demonstrators in the United States. She enjoys paper-crafting of all kinds & designing & making jewelry. Penny's favorite materials are pearls, rhinestones, crystals and anything vintage! You can usually find Penny in her studio working on her next jewelry creation, making a hand-stamped card, or baking in the kitchen ... (she has an insatiable sweet tooth!)
* visit our "lifestyle" blog to see Penny's creative touch on our "Majestic Crown" napkin rings & "French Cottage" chargers ... here
* the majority of the proceeds of this beautiful pairing will be joyfully donated to our featured nonprofit organization ... learn more on our "Lavish Your Heart" page