Our "Rustic Elegance frames," perfect for your family photos, however, this month we added just a little personal touch in celebration of Easter . . . but we think you'll keep these rustic beauties displayed all year long!
Capture this look & share the "good news" ~ here are a few simple DIYs
1. pages from an old bible, book or printed paper from your local craft store
2. a calligraphy pen ~ for the above look, I used my Faber-Castell artist pen which most hobby/craft stores carry . . . or if your handwriting could use some help, try a stencil or two
1. for "frayed-rough" edges, instead of scissors, slowly tear the edges of your paper - you can also hold the glass from the frame onto your paper & tear the paper along the glass edges
2. 1 Corinthians 13:13 ~ one of our favorite scriptures, we chose to just write one word per frame; "faith, hope, love" . . .
3. when paper is thoroughly dry, write your favorite scripture, quote, poem or sayings & place in frame